Looking for a one piece Weaver or Picatinny base.

muleman

WKR
Looking for a one piece Weaver or Picatinny base to fit a Knight Mountaineer. Anybody know of one?

Looking for a one piece Weaver or Picatinny base to fit a Knight Mountaineer. Anybody know of one?

Look to the bottom of the page...

http://www.knightrifles.com/product-category/muzzleloader-scopes-optics/scope-bases-rings/

M900778-talley-scope-base-and-ring-250x250.jpg

M900732-weaver-scope-base-250x250.jpg

OP
muleman

muleman

WKR

Thanks Mike, I looked on Knight's site but wasn't sure becuase the singe piece weaver base said it fits the KRB, Vision, and Shadow. The Talley scope base and rings said it fit the KP1.

I spent quite a bit a time at local shops and on the Internet. I couldn't find up to date charts for bases for Knight. It is my understanding that the Disc rifles use the same bases as the Mountaineer. Do you know of a comprehensive spread sheet for bases for Knight rifles? The only bases I cound find locally were two piece Weaver #15 and #45. I'm probably changing optics and looking at a new red dot with a single ring. Thus the need for a single piece base.

OP
muleman

muleman

WKR
Called into Knight to place an order for a base and they advised they don't have a one piece base for the Mountaineer.

Last edited:
Called into Knight to place an order for a base and they advised they don't have a one piece base for the Mountaineer.

Shoot you are right - they do not have any to fit the DISC series... Guess I am no help on this one.

Here is a long shot! Call Dave a Lehigh Defense and ask if he might have a Weaver style rail for a Mountaineer that he can sell you...

215 536-3006

Last edited: