Looking for a thermal monocular

In search of a thermal monocular having trouble finding a pulsar xm 22 anyonehave any ideas??

I don't have anything for sale. I was just going to say I have been using a Hogster 35 to scan with and it is pretty decent. I have seen coyotes that are coming in hard from a mile. If they weren't moving I doubt I would be able to see them though.

OP
Bighunt531
I don't have anything for sale. I was just going to say I have been using a Hogster 35 to scan with and it is pretty decent. I have seen coyotes that are coming in hard from a mile. If they weren't moving I doubt I would be able to see them though.
What kind of price range are they? Is this a rifle scope or monocular?

The Hogster 35 can be had for less than $2700. It is a rifle scope but can also be used as a scanner by turning the cross hair off. I sent you a PM.

What kind of price range are they? Is this a rifle scope or monocular?
MAP is $2675. Pretty sure you can get it for less or you can get it for MAP with stuff like a battery pack thrown in.

It’s a weapon sight. But you can just hold it by hand or make/buy a handle for it. I’ve had one for awhile but I’ve never mounted it on a rifle. Just used it as a scanner.

The Hogster line doesn’t have a lot of bells and whistles. For the price you do get a pretty clear optic imo.
Regards, Branden

In search of a thermal monocular having trouble finding a pulsar xm 22 anyonehave any ideas??
Sent you a message in response to your post on my add in the classifieds.

Yes guys are running the hogster line as well as the newer super hogster as scanners. I have one coming soon to play with and see how it is to have some 1st hand experience and then decide if I like it as a scanner or a scope.

The hogster 35 guys are comparing to a helion xp 38 arguably one of the best scanners out there.

Sent you a message in response to your post on my add in the classifieds.

Yes guys are running the hogster line as well as the newer super hogster as scanners. I have one coming soon to play with and see how it is to have some 1st hand experience and then decide if I like it as a scanner or a scope.

The hogster 35 guys are comparing to a helion xp 38 arguably one of the best scanners out there.
I’ve got the Super and the R35. I wouldn’t use the Super as a scanner. I don’t think the FOV is enough. The FOV seems limiting on the R35 and it’s bigger than the Super.

I actually have a new scanner coming to try. Hoping it is there when I get back after the holidays.

I’ve got the Super and the R35. I wouldn’t use the Super as a scanner. I don’t think the FOV is enough. The FOV seems limiting on the R35 and it’s bigger than the Super.

I actually have a new scanner coming to try. Hoping it is there when I get back after the holidays.
What scanner are you getting?

I have a agm micro 384 coming, have had a micro 160 to check out and then passed on, had the agm 35 384 was a good one, but was a loaner. Am getting one ordered for a guy I staff with now, the agm asp tm 35 384. I have also had the bering optics prodigy pro and passed it along. I have a super hogster coming to check out, will see how it is as a rifle scope and as a scanner, then may pass it on. I am looking for a dam good scanner to keep around for a period of time and am kind of looking at the helion xp50 2, accolade xp50 2, or some other 640 core scanner.

I’ve got a Phenom coming. For the price I think it will be hard to beat. I want to get a Trijicon Patrol and helmet mount it. But for now I’m hoping the Phenom is a nice upgrade from the R35 as a scanner.

The Super is a nice sight. I like the 2.9 native mag. Its good for coyote hunting in the open areas where longer shots are more normal. If hunting tighter areas I don’t think I would like it. I haven’t used it a lot since I bought it for the kids rifle.

Versydus

WKR
DirtyTough how did you like the Phenom? What kind of conditions were you using it in?
I’ve got a Phenom coming. For the price I think it will be hard to beat. I want to get a Trijicon Patrol and helmet mount it. But for now I’m hoping the Phenom is a nice upgrade from the R35 as a scanner.

DirtyTough how did you like the Phenom? What kind of conditions were you using it in?
It’s clear. For a handheld it’s hard to beat for the price. I’ve used it a little below -30. It struggled after -28ish. I could only be on stand 15-20 minutes below -28 before it would freeze up.

I have used it in snow and high humidity. It’s tough to see in those conditions. Instead of being able to spot a coyote a mile off I’m seeing them when they are in range.

I was happy enough with it I bought another for the wife.

By the end of the week, I should have my new AGM Fuzion Tm35-640LRF. Excited to see how it compares to the AGM ASP TM35-384 that I used to run, if it's even slightly better and the LRF works as described I think it's going to be a homerun, especially for under $3K