Looking for a used pack for my wife.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
She needs a new pack. After her most recent hike she came home and is ready to ditch the old cheapish pack she has used for years. Needs a bit more room and something of better quality.
Used is good. No chinese, want a USA made pack. Does not need to be huge or a frame and bag affair. Maybe 2500 ci give or take. Thinking an older spike camp would work or similar. Limited budget and have items to trade. Please let me know if you have something to offer or wish to discuss a trade. Thank you. Have a great weekend.

Kifaru
Hill people gear
mystery ranch
?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have an Eberlestock h2 Gunrunner for sale. Nice smaller pack with a built in rifle scabbard. I would sell for $100 TYD. Let me know if you are interested.

OP
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks guys some good info and nice offers. The H2 gunrunner is a bit to small. I do not think the Osprey line is made in the USA?
The Dana Design pack might work. I will talk with her. She does not need a sleep system compartment persae. Not sure about the waist belt size either?

Keep the offers and info coming.

OP
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks cbeck. To much pack for her needs and doesn't need the scabbard.

Keep offers coming and thank you.

Broomd

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks guys some good info and nice offers. The H2 gunrunner is a bit to small. I do not think the Osprey line is made in the USA?
The Dana Design pack might work. I will talk with her. She does not need a sleep system compartment persae. Not sure about the waist belt size either?

Keep the offers and info coming.

Unless your wife lives on the mountain during hunting season, I'd pass on the $400 Kifaru type stuff. Outrageous (understatement) amounts of money guys are spending on gear that could be better spent elsewhere. One man's opinion.

I bought my wife's USA-made Osprey vector for $45 shipped, and it serves her well. And I was told it is guaranteed for life!
It has a nifty rear cargo panel that hauls sheep horns, deer heads etc, very nicely.

Watch ebay, packs like this are all over.
DSCN6408.jpg

DSCN6409.jpg

OP
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks for that broomd, I know Osprey is an American Co. but was not sure if their product was made here?

Yes, not going to spend huge dollars on one. I was kind of hoping to find a good used gen 1 Spike camp for a real bargain. But am open to others.

OP
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks guys, I appreciate the thoughts. CPT, that pack is bit to large I am thinking. Thanks though. The Osprey Broomd poisted looks awful good for size. I will look at the MR legend as well.

Keep them coming guys. I know someone has the right pack. Thank you.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Another osprey vote. Wife has a sciatic nerve problem and it has allowed her to keep hiking.

Cgeb

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Looking for a used pack for my wife."

I have a couple of used packs, if you post pics of your wife, maybe we can work out a trade.

:D:D

badgerkc

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Kerry redwing 50 s/m that I bought for my daughter. It's still way to big for her and I don't really need it. It's the greenish color. Let me know what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk