Looking for aftermsrket M77 tang stock

BBarnett13

Lil-Rokslider
I've gone down this rabbit hole. Boyds is the most economical option. After that, Bansner or Brown Precision Stocks. There is a stock maker in Canada, Wildcat Composites, but last I heard he wasn't shipping to the U.S.

BLJ

WKR

I found these guys when I was looking for mine. Ended up with an old EBay Bell and Carlson. Good luck. They’re scarce.

OP
Bighunt531

I found these guys when I was looking for mine. Ended up with an old EBay Bell and Carlson. Good luck. They’re scarce.
any pics of your rifle and how it turned out?

BLJ

WKR
No I don’t. I believe I deleted them all after I traded it.
It was a gray with black splatter B&C. It didn’t look bad, but was a little different with the synthetic stock and the only bluing on the barrel and action.

Extrapale

WKR
Mcmillan used to make one. I have a tang safety that has one from them. Model R I believe. I don't see it on their website, but it wouldn't hurt to reach out to them..

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Seth1913

Lil-Rokslider
If you’re willing to spend the money, buy a flat top stock and have a gunsmith inlet it for you.

If not, MPI is another options not mentioned I found in my search.

Here’s mine in a manners eh3

988CF51C-DAD6-41AB-ABF3-4DF7D42BEBCF.jpeg

DRUSS

WKR
I've used mpi and Pendleton composites. Much prefer Pendleton stocks. I did have a m77 tang type classic Hunter stock done.

Mikido

WKR
Richard microfit. Check out their cosmetic blemishes list. I got one for $80. Did the last 1% of inletting, pillar and action bedded myself. Brought my gun from almost 3moa down to sub.

Do the any of the aftermarket stocks free float the barrel or do they keep the bottom contact at the end of the stock?