Looking for budget outerwear suggestions

Midroad

FNG
Hi guys, been a lurker for a while. Made an account to finally post. I'm looking for a suggestion for an outerwear layer that doesn't break the bank.I hunt in the North East for whitetail. I do a fair bit of walking/stalking aswell as a bunch of sitting in stands/improvised blinds. I usually keep my "heavies" in my pack untill I reach my desired spot.

My current setup:
- Mid weight poly/fleece base layer
- kuiu peloton 200 hoodie
- microtex top and bottom
- cheap blaze orange windproof water resistant fleece lined coat.
- duluth dry on the fly fleece lined pants( I wear these if it's below 25 instead of the microtex pants).

Once I hit my stand or a spot I'm sitting in I have a 15 year old pair of field and stream bibs/coat. They're pretty warm, wind proof and water resitant. But bulky and could be a little warmer. They are layer I'm trying to replace. I had a set of cabelas wooltimate pants and coat that I loved. But have since outgrown. I'm really eyeing the scheels wool coat and bibs. They look like a great value . Has anyone got any experience with them? Open to other suggestions aswell. Thanks!

OP
M

Midroad

FNG
Well. Ended up ordering a set of Pulse Adrenaline TrueSuede Down Parka/pants. They're on sale and seem like they will fit my needs perfectly. Got the pair for. $114. If anyone is interested I can do a followup after the season. They have a more packable pair. But I think I'd rather have the quiet more durable marerial.

Here's a short clip I found talking about them with a short comparison ( starts at the 10:40 mark).

I love everything I’ve bought from Midway USA’s house brand. I didn’t need bibs by the time I discovered them, but I have a jacket, a heavy coat, and some merino base layers from them and it’s all great, especially for the money!

OP
M

Midroad

FNG
I love everything I’ve bought from Midway USA’s house brand. I didn’t need bibs by the time I discovered them, but I have a jacket, a heavy coat, and some merino base layers from them and it’s all great, especially for the money!
I was honestly eyeing up their coveralls.
I was eyeing their coveralls actually. My brother is in the same situation as me and looking for replacement outers. I'll point him in that direction.

Didn't realize they had merino base layers. My ice breakers ended up with holes in them. So that might be a good replacement option. Thank you