Looking to add a muzzle break?

Opinion on what Muzzle break I should use/buy on my Remington 700 308? Thanks in advance.

doc88

FNG
If your barrel is already threaded get a self timing break ie. Area 419, Piercision, Seekins, etc. Any break on a 308 will make it shoot with minimal recoil. If you have to thread the barrel then time the break to the thread job. The above mentioned APA break is an excellent break.

OP
AZHunter07
If your barrel is already threaded get a self timing break ie. Area 419, Piercision, Seekins, etc. Any break on a 308 will make it shoot with minimal recoil. If you have to thread the barrel then time the break to the thread job. The above mentioned APA break is an excellent break.
Thanks a bunch doc88

smith406

FNG
Area 419 is having a decent sale until the 3rd. I like that the hellfire brake system can also mount a suppressor if you choose to in the future.

Honyock

WKR
If you would like to hear when you’re older I would suggest buying the BEST hearing protection you can buy if you’re running a break. Look at the Silencerco Harvester suppressor. Reduces recoil by about half and you’ll be able to hear your grandchildren.

OP
AZHunter07
If you would like to hear when you’re older I would suggest buying the BEST hearing protection you can buy if you’re running a break. Look at the Silencerco Harvester suppressor. Reduces recoil by about half and you’ll be able to hear your grandchildren.
I always use molded ear pieces from when I rode my Harly, and now I wear hearing protection over those. But when hunting I would like the suppressor, thank you for our recommendation. Merry Christmas, and Happy New Years.