Looks like instagram changed their algorithm in the last 24 hours?

rifletuner

Lil-Rokslider
Just about all that I follow on instagram is hunters and knife makers. I checked my feed today, and pretty much every second post is how peoples accounts are now restricted to existing followers only and wont be shared with other members. One of the knife makers I follow had photos of him in uniform in the middle east that he posted for veterans day flagged as inappropriate.

IMG-4425.PNG

Attachments

• IMG-4427.PNG
    IMG-4427.PNG
    315.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG-4426.PNG
    IMG-4426.PNG
    318.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG-4424.PNG
    IMG-4424.PNG
    349.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Musky

Lil-Rokslider
Gave up FB years ago, looks like IG is next for me as well. Such a shame that in the land of the free, there is such censorship.

Will_m

WKR
Yes, but valuable content like shots of womens cleavage or butts is still okay 👎👎👎
I think this is a much better use of social media to be honest. Little cleavage or butts never hurt anybody. It’s that butt cleavage you gotta watch out for.

Seriously I would call it a win if the all those social media platforms dropped anything hunting related. Stuff is silly and it’s not encouraging people to get involved politically. I don’t know who made that disconnect.

Musky

Lil-Rokslider
You must not know that these are all privately owned businesses using privately owned infrastructure
Sure, totally understand that. What I don't understand is our tax dollars paying these companies to censor anything other than what the government wants to put out in the media. I also understand that both of these things while similar are also different. The same people who bawl about free speech are the first to censor anything that doesn't align with their agendas.

I just want to follow custom knife makers, from EDC to kitchen cutlery.....I love manufacturing as a whole. Just one citizens opinion that will never matter.