Losing access to elk

junior

WKR
An area with some of the best deer and elk hunting is closed due to too much grizzly activity. Is this what it will take to kick people into gear to fight harder for science based grizzly management? I know I’m probably preaching to the choir on this website about grizzly management but no matter what your thoughts are on bear hunting we need to step it up and make sure the proper legislation goes through next time Fish and Wildlife get them delisted. Join Sportsman’s Alliance, Western Bear Foundation, email your elected officials, whatever it takes to get together as sportsmen and get proper management structure in place.

JWP58

WKR
Maybe this is the anti hunting groups reason for supporting the continued protection for Grizzlies.

I'm sure bha will take up the fight.................

reaperukon

Lil-Rokslider
Too bad we can’t run them through the area with a meat suit. Then they might see just what an issue it is.

Reminds me of cheaper by the dozen when they soak the kid’s underwear in a meat soup and the dog attacks him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both the Forest Service and the BLM have been working for years to limit and exclude access to areas they control. Sometimes those restrictions have merit. Hopefully someone fights this before they close Federal lands in Alaska because of grizzly activity.