Lowa Tibet GTX material?

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lowa seems to have more rand dramas on the internet than any other boot. I had a pair and now steer clear with so many other great choices why would I rely on a boot that is only compatible with thier own leather products and then still might not warranty a defect.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Lowa seems to have more rand dramas on the internet than any other boot. I had a pair and now steer clear with so many other great choices why would I rely on a boot that is only compatible with thier own leather products and then still might not warranty a defect.

That's not been my experience at all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's not been my experience at all.

Edited my response because my experience was a few years ago and hopefully they have changed.

Glad your experience is different because mine definitely left a bad taste (hardly noticeable right) it's been a few years but haven't forgotten or forgiven.

Meh. Have seen the same issues with Meindl, Kenetrek etc. regarding rands coming loose. Most seem to fail using LP or snow seal. On my third pair of Iowa’s, wore out the other pairs. Zero issues. Don’t use anything other than Kenetrek wax.