M or L marsupial gear harness for zulu6

Pretty straightforward, I’m looking at the marsupial gear bino harness for the zulu6 16x HDX. Total length of the binos are 7.08”, and the medium harness has a max height of 7.75” and the large is 8.75”.
Obviously I’m leaning medium, but curious what some of you are running for these.
Also, I think I prefer the magnet so long as it isn’t overly loud. Any opinions on magnet vs bungee cord options for securing the front face?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they have a size chart on their website, if you don’t see it there give them a call, they’re more than helpful.

Medium. I ditched the magnets for non due to interference with onx. I’m pretty sure they’re coming out with a new non-magnetic harness.

bigbuckdj

WKR
The 16s really almost fit in a small enclosed. I am waiting to see what the new no mag harness is and I’ll order one in a medium

Yeah, looks like they don't have much for Sig bino's in their size chart. I just got a large magnetic for some Vulture 15x56's. For reference, they're:

7.6 inches tall
5.8 inches wide
2.65" OD on objective lenses

They fit with plenty of room in the large. I would have preferred the bungee over the magnetic because I really like my SG harness, but GoHunt doesn't carry them yet.

The Vortex Diamondback HD 15x56 are also 7.1" tall and the size chart says medium for those. I'd contact Marsupial, but seems like medium should work. Worst case you just have to exchange it.

bigbuckdj

WKR
This is 16x42s in a small. I need someone to make an objective cover for these.

24548cbe7ea5a6e5e9e49f07af427697.jpg

b2f4fc9a444f1d927091d0874aad9d5a.jpg

0b91c549f1804d38ded0b58380c2ff78.jpg

lose_money

Lil-Rokslider
This is 16x42s in a small. I need someone to make an objective cover for these.

24548cbe7ea5a6e5e9e49f07af427697.jpg

b2f4fc9a444f1d927091d0874aad9d5a.jpg

0b91c549f1804d38ded0b58380c2ff78.jpg

I havent got my sigs yet but have a small marsupial. Can you close with eye pieces out a lil? Or should i get a medium

OP
F
I havent got my sigs yet but have a small marsupial. Can you close with eye pieces out a lil? Or should i get a medium

I bought a medium for mine and it’s perfect. Love the HDX’s. They came in handy on several hunts this year.

bigbuckdj

WKR

Sorry I missed your reply, yeah I’m planning to get a medium for my 16s

Flaboy

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a medium for mine and it’s perfect. Love the HDX’s. They came in handy on several hunts this year.

Which bino pack did you end up with? I purchased the new version of the non magnetic in size medium. While the height is fine the depth seems a bit tight. So tight that when I pull the binos out it flips the stabilization switch on.

OP
F
Which bino pack did you end up with? I purchased the new version of the non magnetic in size medium. While the height is fine the depth seems a bit tight. So tight that when I pull the binos out it flips the stabilization switch on.

I went with the medium magnetic version with rangefinder pouch and bottom pouch. Got them in August and used them on 3 hunts so far. No complaints on the size of mine. Depth and room is generous in my case. Using them on one last hunt after thanksgiving and really liking this set up. The under pouch attachment thing makes keeping the lid open a bit of a pita. You have to tuck the lid tight under the pouch to get the mag to catch. But it also stays open well enough when the lid isn’t attached to the bottom mag so oh well. I keep my phone and ammo in the bottom pouch and like that config.

It’s a pretty nice upgrade from my 8 yr old AGC. But there’s a lot of good packs out there these days.

Flaboy

Lil-Rokslider
I went with the medium magnetic version with rangefinder pouch and bottom pouch. Got them in August and used them on 3 hunts so far. No complaints on the size of mine. Depth and room is generous in my case. Using them on one last hunt after thanksgiving and really liking this set up. The under pouch attachment thing makes keeping the lid open a bit of a pita. You have to tuck the lid tight under the pouch to get the mag to catch. But it also stays open well enough when the lid isn’t attached to the bottom mag so oh well. I keep my phone and ammo in the bottom pouch and like that config.

It’s a pretty nice upgrade from my 8 yr old AGC. But there’s a lot of good packs out there these days.

Ive had a small original open sided one for years that I love but like stated above, its too small for the Zulu 12x and up. I just went ahead and ordered the open sided one in hopes I dont run into the same tightness issue of turning the binos on like I did with the non mag one. If it works out I might offload the no mag one. I originally thought about getting the under pouch but decided against it since I want to keep the footprint as small as possible on my chest. I have Leupold 10x42 in the small and have just enough room to put my iphone 11 pro max in there.