Magview Inductive Charge Plate Not Working

Netherman

WKR
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the inductive charge plate doesn’t seem to work with my phone, case, charger combination. iPhone 13, verizon free corporate case (slightly less heavy duty than otterbox), and a ~4yo anker inductive charger that worked prior to the plate install.

I’ve got a “contact us” request and will update the thread with the response I get. Hopefully I can get it resolved since it seems like the perfect system otherwise.

OP
N

Netherman

WKR
Update:
They responded quickly that there is a lot of variables between phones, chargers, and cases. Their only suggestion was to "move it around" and see if that helps. Probably need to make that disclaimer for the technologically challenged people, but not so helpful for me. They also said they would refund my purchase if I couldn't get it to work.

Since then I bought a new case (otterbox commuter series) and new plate (once they are stuck on they come off in pieces). It still did not work. It did seem to work when I just stacked the plate (not sticky) and bare phone on the charger.

I would recommend stacking your phone in case on the plate on top of the charger to check compatibility prior to sticking it on.