Major Purge: KUIU, Mystery Ranch, Feathered Friends, Filson, Thermarest

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Major Purge: LISTING CLOSED BY SELLER

Unless specified, all items are in OUTSTANDING condition and ready to use immediately. All clothing is spotlessly clean and our home is nonsmoking. None of my wool ever gets machine washed...always dry cleaned professionally. If you have a question please email me at [email protected] and be sure to identify the item clearly. I will check the forum and my PMs also. I have pictures available on some of these items, but not all.

First come first served and I won't hold anything beyond overnight. Money in hand beats a promise every time. ;-) I will try to keep this listing updated but understand some things may still be listed available even after being sold. Upfront apology if that happens.

Mystery Ranch Dragon Slayer Pack – Med – Multicam – absolutely superb. $200 SOLD

Feathered Friends Helios Down Vest: XL – Grass – Completely perfect condition. $160

Feathered Friends Helios Down Vest XXL – Moss – A couple small burned areas repaired. $80

Cabela's Micro-Fleece Outfitter Henly 1/4-Zip – XL-Reg – Like new. $10 SOLD

Outdoor Edge Gutting Blade – Never used. $25

Filson Mackinaw Wool Pants – 34-36 waist x 32 inseam. Charcoal. Pristine condition. $125

LL Bean Heavyweight Wool Pants – 36 x 32. Deep green. No repairs and very good shape. $25

Codet Heavyweight Wool Pants – 34 x 32. Charcoal/windowpane. Like new. $30

Cabela's Premium Northern Goose Down Vest – Lg-T – Dk Brown – Perfect shape. $35

Cabela's Primaloft Puffy Jacket – XL-T – Sage. Worn about 10 times and looks new. $35 SOLD

NeoAir XTherm MAX Sleeping Pad – Large – Used once – looks new - $230 retail. $150 SOLD

Woolrich Old School Wool Shirt-Jac – Charcoal – XL – Herringbone – Pristine shape. $35

Mystery Ranch GPS/Radio Pouch – Multicam – Zippered – not used once. $10 SOLD

Sitka Gloves – not sure of model but resembles Stratus – Optifade Forest – XL worn once. Originally $60 new. $30 SOLD

Sitka Jetstream Hat (Billed beanie with fleece flap) – Open Country – Never used. $12 SOLD

KUIU Guide Gloves – XL – Verde – zero wear. $37 SOLD

KUIU Yukon Gaiters – XL – Verde – Not used once. $40 SOLD

KUIU Guide DCS Jacket – XL – Verde – In perfect shape – one trip to Alaska. $140 SOLD

KUIU Guide Pants – 36 – Verde – same condition as jacket. $120

KUIU Attack Pants – 36 – Verde – not a single flaw and worn one trip to Alaska. $80 SOLD

KUIU Pro Hat Ballcap – Verde – One size – Never worn. I have 1 of these. $10 SOLD

Shipping details: If you spend $100 (or more) I'll handle the shipping at no extra cost. Under $100 and I'll need to add something for shipping depending on where it's going. Quote given and I keep my word. I won't mess around, and I ship things out fast after payment clears.

Payment: PayPal is best at [email protected] and PLEASE use 'send to friends and family in the US' which will of course help me receive full value. If you need a reference or proof of my honesty I can provide that for you. I've got a 100% feedback rating as a seller on Ebay. I also accept paper payment (which must clear) and credit or debit cards through Square Register at an additional 4% to cover the fees.

Thanks ...and again...see you in the woods.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I will take

KUIU Attack Pants – 36 – Verde – not a single flaw and worn one trip to Alaska. $80

KUIU Pro Hat Ballcap – Verde – One size – Never worn. I have 2 of these. $10 each

will send paypal once confirmed that have not been already sold.

OP
Kevin Dill
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Updated listing as payments received. Thanks guys,

Calling it a night. Will check this in AM.

Last edited:

motts

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM sent. I'll take the Yukon gaiters if they're not already spoken for. Thanks.

OP
Kevin Dill
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Playing referee on the gaiters this morning:

rockwind1 is first up, then motts, then he_lives. I'm going to give first guy until 12noon (Eastern) to make payment or opt out. If he opts out I'll move to #2 and then #3. Shipping on the gaiters purchased by themselves will be $9.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
OP
Kevin Dill
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
A couple notes on some items in the listing:

Helios Vest by FF runs $200 new. These are both extremely puffy, warm vests. I touched the XXL against my woodstove and made a couple small burn holes down low. No goose down was lost and I field-repaired the holes with AquaSeal. This vest would be a superb addition for the hunting guy who needs serious warmth and doesn't care about the small repairs. The XL Helios is just like new. It's a beautiful green color and in flawless shape.

My Filson Mackinaw pants were used very sparingly and they are 100% in perfect shape. The wool fabric is heavy and tight...wind-resistant. They run well over $200 per pair new. My other wool pants are also in great shape and you might think the Codets were just bought.

The Woolrich shirt-jac is a charcoal herringbone pattern and all wool. It is thick, dense wool and very warm. Corduroy collar lining for comfort. It makes a great tuck-in shirt or a casual light jacket. One I hate to sell.

The KUIU Guide Pants speak for themselves. A new pair from KUIU wouldn't be any nicer.

The Sitka Gloves have Gore Windstopper, synthetic leather palms, textured fleece outer and are insulated without being bulky. Someone is going to be surprised at how nice these are for the money.