Man, everyone backpack hunts now

Status
Not open for further replies.

*zap*

WKR
I use a Eureka TCOP, 28" high/woodland camo(blackout fly, which is actually a great feature depending on the circumstances. My USMC 2 man has the same type of fly but is much taller). Quiet, no bright lights/red light headlamp.. Doggie needs to understand the quiet command. Dakota fire pit for fire with rocks piled around the fire pit or one pit and stack rocks a foot high around the fire before you light it(HoBo fire). Thick cover around camp. Pre-cooked foods. Kick back and enjoy a good book.....

Last edited:

*zap*

WKR
This country has become a disgrace. We are led by the folks at the crack house and a corrupt congress which are both controlled by donors. Even the state/city agencies/governments are a disgrace today....even in Kansas. Very few places are untouched by this plague. There is no e-z route back to normal if we can even get there at any cost.....a major catastrophic event is our best hope and that would be such a sad situation I do not even want to contemplate it.

Seems that the majority of the world is a sorry place....

jmo, ymmv.

Duh

WKR
Is that the “alone guy” I hear great legends of on rokslide?

Yoder

WKR
The homeless are a great business. Billions get allocated to fix the problem and millions actually go toward fixing it. The leftover money goes to crooked politicians and their cronies??? Just guessing.

*zap*

WKR
with the amounts of $ that goes to the homeless epidemic the govt could build small housing units and give them all very low cost places to live and have tens of millions left over. One of the baltic countries started this years ago and it worked well. govt is a scam that re-pays donors and enriches politicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.