Manitoba outfitter recommendations

Manitoba bear outfitters

Hello all, I'm looking to plan a trip to manitoba for our first spring bear hunt with my brother in 2022. Just looking for recommendations on an all inclusive outfitter that will provide us a high success ratio. Pm me if you would like.

Also how do we go about asking for legitimate references? We have never done any type of trip like this and I have heard some bad stories about going to a bad outfitter.

Dkuczek

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I can't say much for the outfitters. But i live local here and there is a lot of bears...your success of killing will be 100%. I've setup 2 baits in the past in random locations and have had always a lot of activity. More recently where i deer hunt there was a large bear cross by my camera in the woods that i will be setting a new bait up for spring time to hunt. Attached are the pictures of the 2 largest bears i've had on camera, both locations are not far from the beaten path

Attachments

• bear.jpg
    bear.jpg
    458.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 209707.jpg
    209707.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 22

HuntinMD

FNG
Manitoba bear outfitters

Hello all, I'm looking to plan a trip to manitoba for our first spring bear hunt with my brother in 2022. Just looking for recommendations on an all inclusive outfitter that will provide us a high success ratio. Pm me if you would like.

Also how do we go about asking for legitimate references? We have never done any type of trip like this and I have heard some bad stories about going to a bad outfitter.
I have hunted many years with John Prochysyn , South shore lodge, Winnipegosis. 3 years black bear and 5 years waterfowl. quality guy and operation. got almost 7ft bear in '16