Many 9mms - Ruger, Kahr, Walther

Car7x

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
9mms - Ruger, Kahr, Walther

Hi All - Cleaning out the closet. I'm a semi retired business owner with 3 young adult hunters I have to outfit - doing more mountain hunting now - and frankly have blown the budget!

All these are personal, uncarried, closet safe or car safe queens. All have several extra mags - usually 4 total, usually half of them extended length where they were available - and top spec night sights. I'll throw in various leather, etc. on a case by case basis if I can find it ;/. I have all original packaging in most cases. I'm looking for about the new price in most cases, but all have about $ 2-300 in sight/laser upgrades and extra mags

Kahr PM9 - many mags, some extended. Crimson Trace grip laser. Fresh night sights within the last 2 years. Stainless slide. Maybe 200 rds thru it. I think it's a value at 600.

Ruger LC9s Pro (Special Order) - This is a Omaha Outdoors limited run with a really sharp gloss Cerakote Sand/Gold ('Gold Shimmer') colored slide, and I had the black frame Cerakoted to coordinate in Spartan Bronze - sort of an FDE color. I might have those Cerakote names wrong, but it is a cool looking rig. Best sights I've ever seen on a pistol, the TruGlo TFX which are both Tritium and Fiber Optic. This thing is a tack driver, very good trigger. About 50 rds. thru it. A great gun at 450, which was retail without the sights and multiple extra mags..

Walther P99c AS (Anti Stress). Ambidextrous Paddle mag drop. AS model brings you de-cocker for flexibility and safety. Bought it and thespare mags, installed TG - H3 night sights, dialed it in and it has been my nightstand gun in a padded case. Very accurate, fun shooter. Maybe 100 rds. fired. 525.

I'm challenged by pic uploads. Gladly send you pics. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Curious as to why it’s your responsibility to outfit three young adults? Your kids. You can do as you please. My kids are still a ways away from adult status, and I struggle with how much I should do for them at that age. Lol

OP
Car7x

Car7x

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Well, I've got too many toys, plenty of cash, and a human life to live. I can either go out there by myself until they are mid career and have the money - and no time, due to kids, career responsibilities, etc. - to join me, or I can apply my resources to helping us all recreate together while I'm still fit enough to get out there. They are all self starters, have never asked us for anything their whole lives, are contributing to society and making me very proud every moment. Just my priority at this point in life, I guess - thanks for checking in!

Craig

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, I've got too many toys, plenty of cash, and a human life to live. I can either go out there by myself until they are mid career and have the money - and no time, due to kids, career responsibilities, etc. - to join me, or I can apply my resources to helping us all recreate together while I'm still fit enough to get out there. They are all self starters, have never asked us for anything their whole lives, are contributing to society and making me very proud every moment. Just my priority at this point in life, I guess - thanks for checking in!

Craig

That’s a perfect way to look at it. I seriously ain’t ready for those decisions. Lol
But I’m sure if I was in the same situation you are in, I’d do the same.
If they were dead bears, then it would be different.

OP
Car7x

Car7x

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi, It's a great gun. Looks like you are in MN. I'm in Excelsior, would you like to shoot it? Happy Thanksgiving!

Craig
888 600 9246