mark-v-backcountry-2-0

wrgale

FNG
Does any one have any thoughts on this rifle in a left hand configuration? I was able to get to my hands on a right hand version.

Cheer

That’s a vanguard back country which is a cool gun, especially the stainless one that you have but he’s asking about the MKV back country.

Huh, didn’t know that. So Weatherby made a couple of versions of the Weatherby Vanguard Back Country and then a few versions of the Weatherby MKV Back Country?

Did they fire the guy who named all the models so they couldn’t come up with a new name?

P

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Huh, didn’t know that. So Weatherby made a couple of versions of the Weatherby Vanguard Back Country and then a few versions of the Weatherby MKV Back Country?

Did they fire the guy who named all the models so they couldn’t come up with a new name?

P
I don’t think they make the vanguard back country anymore. They made the one like you have then came out with a ceracoated version. They also had the wilderness which was the same fun with a cheaper stock.

They still make the MKV version of the back country, I think now they make it with a stainless action, one with a titanium action, and you can get either of those with a carbon barrel.

I had a first version of the back country for a few months but got rid of it because I already had 2 other 6.5 creedmoors and one and to go.