Marmot smoking deal. Paiju 10 sleeping bag - $153.97

Thanks for posting this! I’ve been looking for a new bag because I get cold in my 0 degree Paria outdoors bag (I’m a cold sleeper, not the bags fault). https://www.pariaoutdoorproducts.co...-backpacking-sleeping-bag?variant=43507436116

The bag I have say 700 fill duck down that is rated to 0 degrees. Weight is 3lbs. The marmot bag has 800 fill goose down but is rated to 10 degrees. Weight is 2.5lbs.

Can anyone explain what the difference is and if the marmot would be warmer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Oakman

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
I haven’t heard of the other one, but my personal experience with Marmot has been positive so far. Here is what I found in my research between Duck and Goose down.
“Overall, white goose down is softer and better insulated than duck down. Furthermore, goose down is the only type of down that can be used for high fill power. Higher fill power means the down can trap more air which allows for greater insulation, making it higher quality with more loft and a longer-lived down item”

Hope this helps

Thanks for the info! If you are a first time customer and sign up for the texting deals, 15% off is applied to the on sale bag! Brings it down to $130, figures for that price I’ll give it a try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
What the size? Maybe I'm just missing it, but don't see 'long, regular' etc....all that is listed is 'left zipper.'

Hate to ask a stupid question but does anyone know the actual length for the regular vs long? I can't find it anywhere on their site. Or I overlooked it several times

Durran87

Lil-Rokslider
Mine arrived today. I’m 6’ and I’d say it fits fine although I wouldn’t want to be any taller.