Marsupial Gear Thoughts

I use a Stone Glacier. Best harness I’ve ever had by far. No magnets to mess with. The lid folds forward so it’s not in the way. There aren’t any extra pockets on it which makes it very small and minimal. I don’t like big bulky bino harnesses.

No issues for me- I really like my harness. Added the range finder pocket and a zipper pouch that’s the same size for a flashlight, elk calls, and a couple bullets.

Seeknelk

WKR
Like others have said, it will affect on x with android but only if you hold it close. At decent arm distance it's not affected. It's easy to check and I recommend everyone does. Had a buddy marching around "misplaced" because of said affect. If he only held out a little when taking a look at where he had to go.....wouldn't have got so much exercise.

pirogue

WKR
I have both the Magview magnet plates ( standard and the one that allows for wireless charging) that attach to the IPhone case(for digiscoping), and neither affect the phone’s compass, or OnX. Toss the Android.

Never had any issues. Love the harness. Been wearing it for the past 8 seasons. Great piece of kit.

L.G.

FNG
Appreciate this thread. Looking to pickup something enclosed in blaze orange (happy with my current harness just want blaze orange).

I don't trust the compass on android/onx under most circumstances. I also have magnets in my mystery ranch harness and my glittens so not sure it matters much.

Koyote

FNG
No issues here with an android. I really like the marsupial gear enclosed, I dont think you'll be dissappointed

Love my marsupial. Fully enclosed helps keep dusting off lenses and magnet has never been issue with gps. Also, I’ve never had a scratched lens or damage of any kind to any bino I was carrying.