Maven B Series Discounts? (B6 12x50)

bdloftin

FNG
Hi all,

I’m trying out a few different binos (Leupold BX-4 12x50, Tract Toric 12.5x50, and Maven C3 12x50). The Maven’s a little brighter and clearer than the BX-4, and the Toric doesn’t quite focus to infinity for me. Almost, but not quite.

I’m considering the C3, but also contemplating just going straight to a B6 12x50 so I’ll feel less need to upgrade later on. Is the B6 quite a bit better? Worth more than double the price?

Looking at past threads, I see Maven often has deals on the C series, but less so for the B series. Does anyone know if we’re likely to get a Black Friday sale on the B6?

Also, if anyone is selling a 12x50 B6 that’s in good condition, I’d be interested. I’m new here, so can’t post to the classifieds yet.

Virginian

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking to pick up a pair of the B.2 11x45s. I messaged Maven and they confirmed that they would be running a black Friday sale but didn't say if the B series was included. I found some stuff online where the B series was included in the sale last year.

CB4

WKR
I have a pair of c3 12x50 I am looking to sell. They are esentially new. I sent mine in for repair in August and they sent me a brand new pair. I used them on one hunt. I am just upgrading. PM me if interested.

OP
B

bdloftin

FNG
I'm looking to pick up a pair of the B.2 11x45s. I messaged Maven and they confirmed that they would be running a black Friday sale but didn't say if the B series was included. I found some stuff online where the B series was included in the sale last year.
You've probably seen this, but looks like Maven has deals at 25% off for the B1.2s and C1s, and 15% off for all scope bundles. Nothing for the B2 or B6 unfortunately.

ericacymcdonald

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty sure the Sig Zulu9 is the exact same binocular as the B2 and you can usually find them discounted for less then the mavens if you look around

Virginian

Lil-Rokslider
You've probably seen this, but looks like Maven has deals at 25% off for the B1.2s and C1s, and 15% off for all scope bundles. Nothing for the B2 or B6 unfortunately.
Thanks! I appreciate it. I did see. What did you decide on? I'm still debating. I have a late Dec/Jan elk hunt I need to pick up a pair for. I'm still undecided on what to do. I almost picked up a pair of the Zeiss conquest HDs that I found on sale but it's not really what I was looking for.

OP
B

bdloftin

FNG
Thanks! I appreciate it. I did see. What did you decide on? I'm still debating. I have a late Dec/Jan elk hunt I need to pick up a pair for. I'm still undecided on what to do. I almost picked up a pair of the Zeiss conquest HDs that I found on sale but it's not really what I was looking for.
I found a used pair of B6 in great condition.

OP
B

bdloftin

FNG
Looks like there's a 20% off flash sale for the C3 and the B6 ending tomorrow!