WTS Maven B2 11x45 Kryptek Typhon

gbrim21

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upgraded to some SLC's and wanted to hang on to these as a backup/loaner pair, but times are tough so need to unload some gear.

I purchased these 2nd hand, have been great. Always stored with the lens filters (still have them, included) only took them off once I got to my glassing spot. Lenses are in perfect shape. I did lose one of the eye caps which are $5 on Maven's store. A little bit of scuff on the focus rings, other than that they're in good shape. Tripod stud pictured not included, will remove prior to shipping.

Looking for $875 TYD lower 48, Paypal F&F. Can send additional pics if requested, thanks.

OP
G

gbrim21

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10x42 SLC HD's. Honestly the Maven glass is pretty close when it's focused, but I find the depth of focus of the SLC's to be better, and the locking mechanism of the SLC's is more convenient as I can set it and forget it. I have compared these to the Cabelas Euro HD's and there isn't a difference I can tell, and I thought they were better than the Vortex Razors my buddy was using (he agreed as well, for what it's worth).

Hope that helps.