Maven

Hey I have been looking at Maven RS3 5-30. Who has used Maven and what did you like or not like about them? Thanks for any comments

i think youll find people really like them on here, just remember there not the big 3 but there close. Ive never had to warranty any of my 3 things i have from them but called about recommended scope rings and they were very helpful. I will buy from them again no doubt.

JakeSCH

WKR
Really love their glass. RS.3 is a great scope, I was about to go through with one but backed out last minute because I don't want an exposed windage turret. I've used the RS.1 for years, great scope just wish it had the elevation turret that is on the 3.

I'm a fan of Maven. I recently bought a pair of the C.3 binos and lost the eye covers. I contacted them about it and they sent me a new one.

aschuler

FNG
Really love their glass. RS.3 is a great scope, I was about to go through with one but backed out last minute because I don't want an exposed windage turret. I've used the RS.1 for years, great scope just wish it had the elevation turret that is on the 3.
It's not exactly the same turret as the RS.3 but you know you can get an exposed turret for that RS.1 right?

JakeSCH

WKR
It's not exactly the same turret as the RS.3 but you know you can get an exposed turret for that RS.1 right?

Yeah, it works excellent at the range and even used it to take a cow elk at 660 but I won't trust it on hunts anymore. It tracks flawlessly, but the design doesn't secure it in place very well.

It's hard to describe the issue but it can "pull up / off" without a lot of effort. Had it happen to me twice last year

aschuler

FNG
Yeah, it works excellent at the range and even used it to take a cow elk at 660 but I won't trust it on hunts anymore. It tracks flawlessly, but the design doesn't secure it in place very well.

It's hard to describe the issue but it can "pull up / off" without a lot of effort. Had it happen to me twice last year
That's too bad, and really good to know. Thanks for posting that info!