Mavens - Expert Opinion or Optics Professional/Biz Owner

I have been looking for someone to speak with about Mavens as well as the general optics industry/premier companies so I could get a somewhat unbiased opinion on how they performed relative to peers. Considering they're DTC this isn't likely going to be very common but I am sure someone who owns an optics shop would have spent the few grand to see what the fuss is all about with Mavens.

Anyway, I would be grateful for any references to individuals or optics business owners that may have first hand experience with Mavens.

Thank you.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have been looking for someone to speak with about Mavens as well as the general optics industry/premier companies so I could get a somewhat unbiased opinion on how they performed relative to peers. Considering they're DTC this isn't likely going to be very common but I am sure someone who owns an optics shop would have spent the few grand to see what the fuss is all about with Mavens.

Anyway, I would be grateful for any references to individuals or optics business owners that may have first hand experience with Mavens.

Thank you.
Seems like they would be biased to sell their own stuff, no?

Maybe ask Rokslide if anyone is local to you has some to look through or something like a match where lots of glass will be available to look through?

OP
B
Well thats why I said a somewhat unbiased opinion...

I have the b2 9s and I think they're great but I am trying to figure out exactly what it is I am seeing and noticing in the picture - both the good and bad.

Then I can be a slightly more informed as I search and eventually buy a different pair.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Well thats why I said a somewhat unbiased opinion...

I have the b2 9s and I think they're great but I am trying to figure out exactly what it is I am seeing and noticing in the picture - both the good and bad.

Then I can be a slightly more informed as I search and eventually buy a different pair.
Gotcha.

Your eyes will see the differences to you, if you can get close to some to look.