Meat Grinder Recommendations

OP
mountainman406
Thanks everyone, I just ended up finding a great deal on a LEM #32 and pulled the trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
mountainman406
Do you mind me asking where you found the deal? I’ve been having this same debate myself.

I ended up finding a good deal online that my local Scheels was able to price match. All in all, i walked out with a #32 for $612

I ended up finding a good deal online that my local Scheels was able to price match. All in all, i walked out with a #32 for $612

Can you share where you found the online deal? I tried searching LEM on sale and nothing like that. I have a Scheels up the street so I would like to do the same.

OP
mountainman406
Can you share where you found the online deal? I tried searching LEM on sale and nothing like that. I have a Scheels up the street so I would like to do the same.
OpticsPlanet had a discount going on with an additional promo code for 15% off at the time that I applied to my cart. I just sent the link to the item with the promo code to Scheels online and they reduced the price of the item in my cart. Very easy process, hopefully you can find one on sale to do the same!

Thanks for the quick reply. They only have the $75 coupon today and that is better than nothing but not like the deal you got.

OP
mountainman406
Thanks for the quick reply. They only have the $75 coupon today and that is better than nothing but not like the deal you got.

LEM is having a 25% off sale right now with free shipping for Black Friday, I’d opt for that deal instead if you are buying in the near future

Bak222

FNG
Anybody familiar with Walton’s company? They have a #32 1.5 Hp, on sale right now for $600, still not as cheap as MYM, but parts and accessories are readily available from them. It has a dual grind attachment you can buy for $150. Seems like a reputable company, but I can’t find any real work reviews.

LEM is having a 25% off sale right now with free shipping for Black Friday, I’d opt for that deal instead if you are buying in the near future

I got scheels to match LEM so I got the #22 dual grind for $629. Not as good of a deal as you but I am pretty happy. Now I have a grinder that is way bigger than I will ever need but it is shiny! Thanks for the heads up!