Meat prep tables ?

LionHead

WKR
Hello all

Getting into a new home and wanting to set up an outdoor kitchen/meat prep area.

Currently I use a flat top stainless steel table but I was wanting something counter sunk with a back splash and a sink similar to a dish washing sink that could keep all the blood and juices from sloshing onto the ground.

So far I've found counters with side/back splashes and no sink or it has a sink but nothing to keep the blood from rolling off onto the ground
Below are some images of what I've found but each one is missing a feature I was wanting to include.

Please lemme know what you've got, or what supply store has something similar.

Wants :

60"x30" ish with a smaller sink (less than 1/3 of the total counter area.)
Work surface with at least 1/2" lip and back splash

Ability to plumb a faucet

4 legs at the perimeter of the table for stability not in the center like the dish washing tables

At least one shelf to store vaccu sealer, meat grinder, and other meat prep tools

Stainless steel construction

This will be for an outside workspace but under a porch cover in California so moisture and cold aren't a hugh issue

Thanks
5fe769ad990f1d0bfa03357beb0bb80b.jpg
b94a9e91b0b5cbe72b79a1df86a225a5.jpg
36d34eaa996febc788765bbdb5e9a34e.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

bsnedeker

WKR
If you are going to use it outside...why do you care about dripping? Picture below of my setup. This is indoors, it doesn't have any lip on the edge, and it works just fine. If I get a couple of drips of blood on the floor I wipe them up and move on. You might be overthinking this a bit.FB_IMG_1609091948410.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

OP
LionHead

LionHead

WKR
That's a fair point, and your set up looks very serviceable.

I'm moving to a bigger house with a smaller yard and the only area under the porch where I can set up my processing area is next to the swimming pool so I was looking to keep it more sanitary vs my old method of spray it down with the hose

Thanks for the input

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Some pretty cool tables here. Now I’m insecure about the folding plastic table I usually use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey that's what I had for years. Gotta budget processing gear between All the other stuff we like to spend money on lol
No kidding. I’ve been fortunate to have hunting partners with much nicer setups so I haven’t been forced into upgrading. Space is at a premium too. I don’t have the room for a full time dedicated cleaning station in my current place.

NoLa

FNG
Nice find.

If needed, you could also adjust the feet so you have a slight pitch to encourage any liquids to go to a corner and a cheap shower squeegee for clean up.