Mechanix 30% off

Agross

WKR
Ordered mine 2 or 3 weeks ago and still haven’t shown up. The tracking only updates occasionally . They made it to Michigan where I live , like five or six days ago and nothing since. Won’t be ordering from them again.

BigDog00

WKR
I sent an email, then a few hours later called. They said UPS had picked up the order, but it hasn't moved. They are sending out my order again with 2-day shipping without even hesitating. We'll see how quickly it takes.

Broomd

WKR
Ordered mine 2 or 3 weeks ago and still haven’t shown up. The tracking only updates occasionally . They made it to Michigan where I live , like five or six days ago and nothing since. Won’t be ordering from them again.
Same here, at this rate they won't be here in time to ship with the presents to son and his family in Alaska.
Told the wife today that I won't be ordering from them again. One chance to get it right, there are too many options these days to tolerate weeks-long incompetence.

BigDog00

WKR
Same here, at this rate they won't be here in time to ship with the presents to son and his family in Alaska.
Told the wife today that I won't be ordering from them again. One chance to get it right, there are too many options these days to tolerate weeks-long incompetence.
You may give them a call, I was surprised they offered to send out replacements with expediated shipping.

harge57

Lil-Rokslider
My shipping has been crazy. Checking the status just shows it checking in and out of usps facilities for the last two weeks even though it's a ups tracking number.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

cmahoney

WKR
I ordered on 11/28 also. Looks like my order has been sitting in Reno for a week.

fb820b0867154e7556728086ccbae475.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agross

WKR
I actually did too. Then when I got an email that it had shipped I remembered and went back and looked and I never received a confirmation email after I ordered. Think I’ll call Monday.

DroptineDC18

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in the same situation as a lot of you. Ordered the 28th, still not here. Kind of messed up and won't be ordering again from them due to this logistical incompetence.

Legend

WKR
Still waiting on mine, ordered weeks ago.
I got tired of waiting for mine. Called them yesterday and they said they canceled my order. Apparently they ran out of the gloves I ordered at that price.

Would have been nice if they had let me know my order was canceled.

BigDog00

WKR
Funny turn of events…my original order showed up today. I think UPS/USPS is just as guilty as Mechanix is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tak

WKR
Mine arrived today,
Got the sub35, they're a little tight, if anyone is interested in mediums, LMK.

Broomd

WKR
Nothing here yet, all of our Alaska gifts shipped north without this crap.
I finally called and talked to the lady there at Mechx. She was kind and predictably apologetic. She wanted to overnight everything in the orig order to me, and I declined, no reason to. Too late anyway, and the original order will probably arrive tomorrow--21+ days in.

It seems that much of this fiasco is due to them utilizing 'UPS Mail Innovations' a chaotic collaboration between USPS and UPS.
Why it takes 8-9 days to get an order out at all is enough reason for avoid these guys, UPS M.I. is the other.