Sold Meopta Meostar B1.1 15x56

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
After having spent the last week looking long through a great 15x bino, I have decided that I need some. If you have a Meopta 15x youd like to part with, I am looking. Thank you!
FH

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a Meostar B1 15x56 HD in excellent condition with no scratches or marks on the glass that I plan on putting up for sale tomorrow night or Saturday as soon as I can take some photos. They are incredible optics and the only reason I am selling them is because I don't use the 15x much here in Virginia since I usually carry my Meostar 10x42 HDs or 7x42s. But they are not the B1.1 with the locking diopter. But same glass and coatings.

OP
Firehawk

Firehawk

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have a Meostar B1 15x56 HD in excellent condition with no scratches or marks on the glass that I plan on putting up for sale tomorrow night or Saturday as soon as I can take some photos. They are incredible optics and the only reason I am selling them is because I don't use the 15x much here in Virginia since I usually carry my Meostar 10x42 HDs or 7x42s. But they are not the B1.1 with the locking diopter. But same glass and coatings.

I would be very interested. I will shoot you a PM

ElCapitan

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may part with some cabelas branded 15x56s as well. Used but glass is amazing. Probably let them go for 950. Donna be out this weekend but will get back to you once I get back from scouting. Killer glass for sure and I’ll use them all weekend!!!

OP
Firehawk

Firehawk

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I may part with some cabelas branded 15x56s as well. Used but glass is amazing. Probably let them go for 950. Donna be out this weekend but will get back to you once I get back from scouting. Killer glass for sure and I’ll use them all weekend!!!

Thank you! Have fun this weekend hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.