WTS Meopta Meostar B1 10x42 HD

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Meopta Meostar B1 10x42 HD for sale. No scratches on glass, great condition. The only marking is my initials (MR) in marker. Comes with OEM bag, neck strap, and eyepiece covers. Great binos, they only reason I am selling is I received the NL Pure 10x42 as a gift and I don't need these anymore as the NL outclasses them in most ways.

$750 TYD (US) Paypal, shipped USPS Priority with signature confirmation.

IMG_4090.jpgIMG_4093.jpgIMG_4094.jpgIMG_4095.jpgIMG_4096.jpgIMG_4097.jpg

ToolMann

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you please send me the name and phone number of the person that gave you the NL as a gift? I need to become this person's best friend. :ROFLMAO: Damn nice gift for sure. Free bump!

OP
Lionhound1975
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Can you please send me the name and phone number of the person that gave you the NL as a gift? I need to become this person's best friend. :ROFLMAO: Damn nice gift for sure. Free bump!
I have a great mom who asked my wife what was something I wanted but would probably never buy for myself. Thanks for the bumps!

They are a great optic and would make a great hunting bino for someone this season (can be at your door in a few days.) Plus the Meostars are built so ruggedly you can let your kids use them without having a heart attack and then tell your wife the expense was for father-child bonding and then let her use them to spy on your neighbors.

They are still available and for only $700 TYD you can have years of beautiful family memories, epic hunts, grateful children who become lifelong hunting partners, and a spouse that is amazed at your foresight and wisdom in investing in quality optics.... LOL

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Many years ago, I was going to buy a pair of Swarovski ELs. Then, I looked through a pair of these. Once I did that, instead of the Swaros, I bought a pair of these and two rifles instead. You still can't convince me I'm missing out optically.