Meopta Meostar B1 10x42 vs Maven B2 9x45

Hey guys ive narrowed I down to these two after weeks of looking at reviews and calling around. Does anyone here have experience with both? what are your thoughts?
thanks

manitou1

WKR
I don't have experience with Maven, but they have great reviews. My Meostar 10x42s don't leave me wanting anything though. Great glass for the money.

I have ran both in the past and prefer the glass of the Meostar but the ergonomics of the Maven are better

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Many reviews will tell you that the MeoStar is as close as you can get, in a side by side, to the Swarovski SLC's at a huge $$$ savings.
It would be our pleasure to discuss this with you

Can’t speak for the Meopta but I love my 9x45 B2s. Had no issue spotting bears and elk as far as 2 miles with them on a tripod. Only downside is they are slightly bulky/heavy but I’ll gladly take the weight penalty for how good the glass is. I doubt you’d be disappointed with either choice though.

bmanb940

Lil-Rokslider
I can promise you that you will not be disappointed with the MeoStar B1 10x42 HD with MeoBright coating. My first time looking through them was a real awakening. They have become my go-to bino's in the field and I own bino's that cost more than twice as much! Even though I do some freelance work with Meopta, if it wasn't true I wouldn't comment on it. Feel free to drop me a note if you have any question's.

DSC_0079.jpg

WKR
I've owned both.

I prefer the maven.

The meopta may be one of the few binos where the maven B2 ergonomics are superior. (Ergo and weight is the main weakness of the maven, but not against the Meopta).