WTB Mesa 6.5 CM

connerh04

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to pick up a Christensen Arms Mesa or possibly Ridgeline in 6.5 CM. I’m keeping my eyes on gun broker, guns international, guns America, etc. trying to stay patient and grab one that comes up at the right price-figured I’d put a feeler out here to see if someone wants to part with theirs.

Last edited:
OP
connerh04

connerh04

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m gonna bump this because someone out there took advantage of a Memorial Day sale and needs to make room in their safe....also maybe entertaining the idea of a 6.5 prc....

OP
connerh04

connerh04

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you handled either? The Mesa has horrible balance compared to the Ridgeline.

Good to know, I’ve grabbed both in the store, but that’s about the extent of my handling. That being said, I don’t think the balance would keep me from purchasing a Mesa at a good price. I’ve heard enough good things to take the risk.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I wouldn’t say the Mesa has horrible balance I’m a big fan of mine only played with a ridgeline in stores tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okie84

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Did you ever find a Mesa? I have two and am going to be selling one to fund another project. The one I’m selling is in mint condition. Exactly 50 rounds fired through it as directed by Christensen’s break in process. Since then it has set in the safe. I was hoping my wife would get into hunting if I got her a rifle...that was an epic fail lol
I would do 850 shipped