Michigan FNG

Nevvon

FNG
Hi everyone! I found this forum prepping for a Colorado Elk hunt. I'm a long time backpacker, alpine climber, and sport shooter. This year has been about the sporting clays and preparing for the elk hunt. I'm looking forward to learning from and meeting you guys.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Welcome from Gaylord Area! I am pretty new to the forum as well. I joined a long time ago and I am just now starting to get back into it!

redpep

Lil-Rokslider
I am headed to SE Wyoming with my son, son in law, and nephew in 2 weeks. Antelope, Muke Deer, and my son drew a cow elk tag. We will be hunting south of Douglas for 8 days, all on public land

I am headed to SE Wyoming with my son, son in law, and nephew in 2 weeks. Antelope, Muke Deer, and my son drew a cow elk tag. We will be hunting south of Douglas for 8 days, all on public land

Heck yeah hopefully my dad and myself draw a general Wyoming tag next year! On me if you’d like always up to talk to guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redpep

Lil-Rokslider
I will let you know how we do. We pre scouted last September of last year and the boys have been working the heck out of the OnX mapping system.