Michigan Poacher sentenced yesterday, banned for life

OP
Z

zacattack

WKR

Jardo

WKR
hawaii won’t have the ability to enforce anyway. hunting in hawaii is unlike any other state. i can kill 2000 deer this year an nobody would care.

i actually killed about 25 or so. no limits, either sex on deer. goats and pigs are 2 per day so my limit is 730 of each per yer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A light sentence in my opinion but three months in a rape cage being bought & sold for cigarettes will pass
s l o o o w l y.

tenor.gif

KHNC

WKR
They kept mentioning "endangered wolves" , even though technically they arent endangered at all. I agree, if it would have been just wolves and coyotes, I couldnt care less either. Not making the effort to prevent eagles , turkeys and other crap from getting in the snares was dumb on his part. At least he wasnt targeting the other species. Im not a poacher , but i dont cry when i hear about a dead wolf.

Also found it funny that his signature text to his wife when he caught a wolf was "Booyah". He and poacher Chris Brackett make a heck of a pair.

Pk_in_Dallas

Lil-Rokslider
I wonder if this means that he can’t hunt anywhere like Mexico, and Canada!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magtech

Lil-Rokslider
Banning a poacher, from legal hunting, always seems like no punishment at all. At least they busted him and he is now on their radar.

Just fyi, Hawaii is the only state not in the compact. But will be soon, according to an article I found.
I agree completely, being from michigan. If he was willing to break the law and hunt things he that there's no license for, then banning him doesnt stop him. Here, out In the country, tons of people will shoot deer first, then go buy a license, if they feel like it. I had one guy tell me he wasnt going to waste money on a tag if he wasnt getting a deer.

I know another guy, from growing, up that asked me to go ride with him one night. He's boozing it up, pulls out a gun and said its party time. He wanted me to drive while he boozed and blasted... Yeah, i'm good. This mentality is not a rarity up here. Its a commonality.

Hell, I was out bowhunting last night. at 5 mins to last light I hear a someone let loose from a rifle.. Can't imagine what they were doing.. haha... Humans are going to do what humans are going to do. You change change humanity, we just have to live with being mere humans.

This will put them on their radar like you said. The level of conviction will also give LE advanced control over his texts/calls social media messages, etc. Without the conviction, they would have to ask at different levels for the same things.

plumber75

FNG
Banning a poacher, from legal hunting, always seems like no punishment at all. At least they busted him and he is now on their radar.

Just fyi, Hawaii is the only state not in the compact. But will be soon, according to an article I found.
I was thinking the same thing