Midwest/Utah FNG

TA34

FNG
Hey all, new guy here from the Midwest (NW MO & SE NE), but currently residing in Utah. I've been pretty successful in hunting whitetail over the years and just started elk hunting in 2019. Looking forward to learning more about western hunting.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
T

TA34

FNG
I have a couple friends that live in that area and they like it. I am north of you up in Cache Valley.
Awesome, does that mean you'll show me all the honey hole spots for mule deer and elk??? :)

OP
T

TA34

FNG
I just have the general archery tag for Utah, as well as Wasatch West Mule Deer archery tag

New member here myself. How did your hunting go this year? I know of some guys that seem to always find big bucks on Wasatch West, but that can be a daunting/tough unit for a new hunter. Hope it went well.

OP
T

TA34

FNG
Hey sorry for the late reply. The hunting was great, the killing not so much. I had a good tag in Idaho but the wind seemed to always be so swirly that I got busted several times within bow range. Didn't have much luck in Utah at all, but still learning where to go.

How about your season?