Mika pocket holster

For those who everyday carry, anyone have any experience with Mika pocket holster?

Looks like a quality handmade product and thought out design.

Looking for first hand experience with any carry pistol in general but more specifically a J-frame S&W.

Thanks

No experience with that brand, but I did not get along with pocket carry. I tried a couple different holsters and a couple different pistols. Like any carry method, sometimes you just have to try it out and see if it works for you, your body type and your wardrobe. Those holsters look cheap enough to try them out without much financial investment.

PNWGATOR

WKR
I carried an M&P340 for years in a Mika pocket holster. Holster is well made and super simple. Recommend the Mika without hesitation.

tony

WKR
I pocket carry a S&W bodyguard .380 in an uncle mikes pocket hostler.
Works great, defiantly depends on the size of the pocket.

Last edited:
OP
sbaker0029
I placed an order for a Mika holster earlier today. Within 2hrs I received a phone call from Mr. Mika himself thanking for the order and asking if I had any questions for him about the holster. He gave me a quick run down of the materials and how he makes a holster.
I'm blown away with the customer service and looking forward to getting my hands on the holster when it arrives.