Mike Tyson VS Jake Paul

bpa556

FNG
As long as Tyson can still absorb a good punch, he’ll knock the kid out in pretty short order I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
So is Mike off a Cannabis for this fight? In the video he still looks to be in very good shape.

Go watch the JP vs Tommy Fury fight. In a not rigged, fair fight, Mike Tyson in 37.9 seconds.

intunegp

WKR
Not sure if it's true, but I saw something saying Paul will be allowed to wear headgear, use PED's leading up to the fight, and tag in his brother for a temporary double team. While he does seem to be a pretty decent boxer, it's all for show and I don't think he should be categorized as a professional fighter. He's made a living getting paid for views and he's getting more than ever due to fight publicity.

He's 9-1 in his 10 fight career but only two or three of those were against actual boxers so I don't think he's really proven he can consistently beat those who would be his peers/opponents if he were also a professional boxer. I don't think beating someone 30 years older than him would prove much either, and I hope Mike Tyson embarrasses him.

eye_zick

Lil-Rokslider
I cant say if the source is correct, but the alleged stipulations of their contract allow Jake to be on any substance and Mike to be clean. Jake can be any weight and Tyson has to be under 161.

sounds like there's only two objectives - entertainment and disgrace boxing.

180ls1

WKR
I don’t know a whole lot about Jake Paul, and I haven‘t paid too much attention to Mike Tyson the last few years, but I just saw this clip of Tyson training at 57 years old.

I don’t think it looks like he’s lost much over the years.

I can see why you would think that but he has lost a tremendous amount. Everyone looks like a hero hitting the pads.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
I’d love to be wrong and want Tyson to win, but you people thinking he has a chance are out of your minds. Like, seriously WTH are you thinking. It’s an old man vs a hungry good boxer who’s 30 years younger lol.

With this insane logic you might say throw Michael Jordan into the NBA finals and he’s going to win it. Soooo hilarious.

Mike 338

WKR
You're only the same man in name only, when you're 3 times older than in your glory days. Watching old fighters get back into the ring isn't much different that old actresses taking their clothes off to try to remain relevant. It's usually sad with the only entertainment value is to see how undignified they've become.

Young guys calling out old men is pathetic too, regardless of the outcome.

Depends on how good of shape Mike is in. One of the best of all time. I think he has a shot, I don't care what anyone says. He is fighting Jake Paul not Tyson Fury.

Mike Tyson might be an old man, but Jake Paul is not a good boxer. The Michael Jordan comparison is fair, but put MJ up against a 10th grade ball player and see how it goes. If JP had grown up boxing and had 15-20 years experience, yeah, it would be different. Putting the alleged rules in place shows what disadvantage JP is at.

WCB

WKR
I cant say if the source is correct, but the alleged stipulations of their contract allow Jake to be on any substance and Mike to be clean. Jake can be any weight and Tyson has to be under 161.

? under 161? that is 60lbs from where he fought 4 years ago. Tyson hasn't been in the 160s since he was like 13 years old.

Riplip

WKR

Ha, I would doubt any of that is true. I don't think Mike has been under 161 since he was 14.