Minnesota HF3813 Lead ammunition ban

Introduced by Rep Patty Acomb Dfl- Minnetonka and senate version Sen Jennifer McEwen Dfl - Duluth . Not good !

Do you hunt or shoot? We have non toxic shot requirements for waterfowl, which is fine, but a 100% lead ban and specifically calling out highschool shooting sports? Asinine. But law enforcement can go to the same range and use lead? Make it make sense.

Backyard

WKR
Do you hunt or shoot? We have non toxic shot requirements for waterfowl, which is fine, but a 100% lead ban and specifically calling out highschool shooting sports? Asinine. But law enforcement can go to the same range and use lead? Make it make sense.

The 2040 is aimed at having carbon free electric energy by the year 2040. Not sure it has anything to do with LE. But I might have missed something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KurtR

WKR
Minnesota trying to be California of the mid west. Used to go to games a lot states not worth setting foot in how it’s going now. Car jackings at an all time high. Wonder if they are using lead free ammo?

The 2040 is aimed at having carbon free electric energy by the year 2040. Not sure it has anything to do with LE. But I might have missed something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s an entirely different set of issues, and while I’m not against the sentiment, I’d love for someone to explain to me how they are going to do it.

WKR
Minnesota is spiraling fast. Soon people will be leaving due to crime and cost of living to neighboring states and tainting those as well.

mjh

FNG
Wrote my local representative. He's the guy that sponsored the marijuana legalization.

I read the bill as well.

One point I made in my contact was his marijuana law. Did that law allow for more freedom or less freedom?

Does this new proposed bill allow for more freedom or less freedom?

Other points: Buy back and voucher programs. No monies allocated. Does the state really intend to buy back all lead ammunitions at a fair market price? Yea that ain't gonna happen?

Police and government agents are exempt. Why is that? IF lead is bad it's bad for everyone.

Lead does have it's issues in gasoline, paint, consumer products, but really show me good independent research on lead ammunition and its issues.

Back to health--smoke is not so good for the lungs and we've done all kinds of legislation with cigarettes and vapes but we legalize the use of marijuana which is commonly smoked.

I mean we could go on and on with examples and pick apart the bill.

Yea, MN...........???????

Weldor

WKR
Not the Minnesota of 40 years ago . Michigan is going that direction also. Sad.

Dos XX

WKR
Wrote my local representative. He's the guy that sponsored the marijuana legalization.

I read the bill as well.

One point I made in my contact was his marijuana law. Did that law allow for more freedom or less freedom?

Does this new proposed bill allow for more freedom or less freedom?

Other points: Buy back and voucher programs. No monies allocated. Does the state really intend to buy back all lead ammunitions at a fair market price? Yea that ain't gonna happen?

Police and government agents are exempt. Why is that? IF lead is bad it's bad for everyone.

Lead does have it's issues in gasoline, paint, consumer products, but really show me good independent research on lead ammunition and its issues.

Back to health--smoke is not so good for the lungs and we've done all kinds of legislation with cigarettes and vapes but we legalize the use of marijuana which is commonly smoked.

I mean we could go on and on with examples and pick apart the bill.

Yea, MN...........???????
In my experience stoned people are not good with logic. If on top of being a stoner, they are true believers, you can't even have a conversation with them.