MN Archery Shop

I'm looking for a knowledgeable archery shop metro or north to tune my bow with my arrows. No disrespect but the few I have spoken to the employees or no more knowledgeable than myself.

Pezboat

WKR
A1 in Hudson is pretty good. Just vet the employee. Some are young kids, some have been tuning bows for longer than I’ve been alive.

arwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
When I lived in the Twin Cities I use to go to Archery Country up in Rogers. Nice guys but I'd rather work on my bow myself.

OctoberGold

Lil-Rokslider
Brian at A1 has been tuning bows since forever. Archery Country is going to be hit or miss depending on who you deal with. I've heard that there a couple guys at Scheels in St. Cloud that know what they are doing.

Doing it yourself is usually pretty easy depending upon what you are trying to do. Feel free to shoot me a PM and I can help walk you through things if you'd like.

MNman

FNG
Cabin fever = garrett
A1 = multiple people

both are solid. A1 has a lot more gear to see if you’re in the market. Also their range is bigger, which I like.

CTR

Lil-Rokslider
Grew up within 15 minutes of Cabin Fever and have a friend who knows the owner. Good place with great staff, a little smaller inventory than others for accessories tho. Moved south of the cities now but still go there on occasion.