Mobile doesn't work.

Brettdag

FNG
Most of the time I look at this site on my phone but the mobile version of this site does not work on the main forum screen. The mobile version works just fine when you are in a thread but I can't look at all the different forums in the mobile version. I have an iPhone 5s. Might be an iPhone thing idk. Just thought I'd let you know.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Vbulletin mobile sucks

Download tapatalk out of your app store. Search for Rokslide.

T43

Lil-Rokslider
I had the same issue with Vbulletin. I turned my phone sideways to get a wider view and everything went back to normal once it loaded. I've got a Turbo 2 so maybe a different problem but it works fine for me now no matter how the screen is rotated.

That's the short way, but doesn't always work that way on all phones. The way that is on all phones is go to settings > Applications (aka Application manager on some phones) > Tapatalk. Clear Cache and if that doesn't work Clear data. The buttons won't enable until it calculates the cache size, so you may have to wait a few secs.

The last way would be to uninstall and reinstall Tapatalk.

Clearing cache should be seamless, but if you clear data or reinstall then you will need to log in again and all your settings will be gone.