Montana 900-20 drawing

I had a friend invite me to go bow hunting antelope august 15th. I was told when I booked it last year we would apply and find out results in June. I got on Montanas website and it says they draw sometime in august. Me dilemma is buying a plane ticket. Technically I may not draw with just 2 points, and plane tickets are way up from when I planned the hair brained expedition. If I wait to buy in early august the ticket alone will out price what the trips worth. So just curious when do they normally draw the 900-20 tags.

Legend

WKR
How come they release archery results so much earlier than rifle?
2 reasons that I have heard. First archery success is low and only acounts for a small take. Second, archery season opens August 15th and hunters demanded a little time to plan their hunt. The rest of the antelope draws don't happen until August.

Britt-dog

Lil-Rokslider
I didn't draw. I can't believe the number of applicants for this hunt has increased this much. It was always my fall back sure thing.

I was very surprised that I drew this tag with zero points. I applied last year and didn’t draw, and I thought it was a sure thing so I opted out of the bonus point. I have a good area in Eastern MT I see lots of goats, and will hunt my area, but I was thinking of venturing out maybe SE like the Brotause area or further west a little just to have/ find more spots. From reading and doing research for the archery Antelope staying east of Billings seems to be the ideal areas. Good luck to those that drew the tag! What do you all think?