Montana Legislation Continues Cocaine-Fueled Trip

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
Bulls die first so they cant make a profit from them, then kill the rest until their elk "problem" is solved.
No no no Buzz they want their cake and to eat it too.

Bulls die first, but only by those who are friendly with them or have $.

Maybe the peasants can have the extreme privilege of assisting shooting a calf or two.

BuzzH

WKR
No no no Buzz they want their cake and to eat it too.

Bulls die first, but only by those who are friendly with them or have $.

Maybe the peasants can have the extreme privilege of assisting shooting a calf or two.
You're right...what was I thinking?

KurtR

WKR
My point is, if they want to continue with the whining , dumb ideas, and feathering their nests every legislative session... then I say solve their elk problem with government hunters and helicopters.

Bulls die first so they cant make a profit from them, then kill the rest until their elk "problem" is solved.

They wont have to complain anymore if the elk are gone. If they dont like that idea then work within the current framework. They can choose to stop with the Ranching for Wildlife, feudalistic, new way to make money off elk approach they take every legislative session...or I say get out the helo's and gov hunters.
sounds perfect kill them all. As long as the ducks and geese still migrate im fine

BuzzH

WKR
sounds perfect kill them all. As long as the ducks and geese still migrate im fine
I agree, its where its all headed anyway if you've paying attention to elk management in Montana the last 20 years.

Why prolong the inevitable?

Maybe, when even the dimmest bulbs on the Christmas tree of MT Elk Hunters, see the final outcome, they'll demand meaningful change.

Until we get there, they will be too busy trying to kill that last cow elk on a shoulder season to see what the problem is.

I say get it over with sooner so we can start the rebuilding.