• IMG_3659.png
    IMG_3659.png
    651.8 KB · Views: 105
  • image000008.jpeg
    image000008.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 106

204_ruger

FNG
Cool pictures. We don't have mountain lions. But this last month. They fount a dead one in the Ozark national forest. That was a surprise. Because I squirrel hunt a ton in that area. I also trap bobcats and coyotes in there too. But the area is overrun with hogs. I turkey and deer hunt in there some too. Seen several bears in there.

OP
COElk85

COElk85

FNG
Cool pictures. We don't have mountain lions. But this last month. They fount a dead one in the Ozark national forest. That was a surprise. Because I squirrel hunt a ton in that area. I also trap bobcats and coyotes in there too. But the area is overrun with hogs. I turkey and deer hunt in there some too. Seen several bears in there.
Ozarks are epic from what I hear, love to get up there some day.

As many as are cutting through Iowa every year, its absolutely possible they're moving that far south. Hell, they've been on people's Ring cameras in Des Moines the last few years.

204_ruger

FNG
As many as are cutting through Iowa every year, its absolutely possible they're moving that far south. Hell, they've been on people's Ring cameras in Des Moines the last few years.
I trap every yr. I ever catch one. The game warden will have to come. And have to release it.

204_ruger

FNG
I am a nuisance control trapper. They told me 2 yrs ago. If I caught one. Dispatch it bring it in. Now u can't kill one. I watched 4 guys on u tube. Release one with 2 catch poles.