WTS/WTT MR Front, Duffel, Kelty Kid Carrier

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Clearing out some packs today!

I'm open to trades for cool bags and gear.

Here's what I've got:

• MR Mission Duffel - I believe this is the 55 liter version. It's in excellent used condition with no real issues. Asking SPF $100 shipped CONUS. SPF
  • Kelty TC1.1 Child Carrier. A decent stand alone carrier, but I devised a way to mount it on my MR Frame (I'll provide details if someone wants them). Good used condition. Asking $75 NOW $65 shipped CONUS.
  • MR Front in FG. Used a fair amount but still lots of life in it. Some piling and dust, etc. Asking $150 NOW $135 shipped CONUS.

Thanks all and God bless!

IMG_5638 Front.jpg

Last edited:

PFERN

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can you post some more pictures of the child carrier? Trying to figure out if I'd be able to attach it to a kifaru frame or not.
Thanks!

OP
cowboyarcher
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Can you post some more pictures of the child carrier? Trying to figure out if I'd be able to attach it to a kifaru frame or not.
Thanks!
These are simple male repair buckles at the top (included) and then I used a lower compression strap to suck it into the frame down low:

IMG_4487.jpg

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The duffel looks like an older version than currently on their sight based on the zipper on yours. Is it a u shaped opening? Does it have tuck away backpack straps. Internal pockets. Feel free to PM to answer.
Thanks!

OP
cowboyarcher
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The duffel looks like an older version than currently on their sight based on the zipper on yours. Is it a u shaped opening? Does it have tuck away backpack straps. Internal pockets. Feel free to PM to answer.
Thanks!
Yes sir, this is the original version with the 'U' shaped opening. It does have internal pocketing, dirty clothes pouch and the straps are tucked away on the rear. Here are some decent photos: https://www.carryology.com/luggage/mystery-ranch-mission-duffel-review-55-drive-by/

Last edited: