MT draw refunds

TravKatQ

WKR
Can’t seem to find anywhere on when and how Montana issues their unsuccessful draw refunds? Do they return the money to your card or is it a mailed check? First year applying after banking points for years but was unsuccessful….

Thanks, Travis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jkilburg

FNG
Nothing here either. Hope they’re making some interest on my money…

whitetail88arch

Lil-Rokslider
No check here buddy was told they shipped on 5/6 lol shoulda made it here by now if that was the case

When I called last week they said they were mailed out Monday (the 16th.)

I’m having a hard time believing that, a few folks should’ve gotten them by now if that was the case.

jkilburg

FNG
I talked to them this week and they said they went out the 20th.

Looking forward to Putting that refund towards some new binocs. Sure would be nice to see it in the mail soon.

I didn't realize till now there are 2 Montana Refund Threads. Seems like when ever someone calls they get a different date as to when the refunds were sent out. I haven't seen where anyone yet has received a refund though. Seems giving reliable information isn't Montana's forte.

Norm555

WKR
Hopefully we get them this week then. Time will tell. We’ve only been out the money for two months at this point…

fatlander

WKR
Wyoming has delivered refunds and tags already for a draw that was over a month later.