Mtn lion(s) kill 15 dogs in 30 days (Colorado)

For someone complaining about reading comprehension, I don't know that you are doing too well with it.

Where has anyone called for extermination?

People are against re-introduction, which you say you are too. So why are you arguing so much?

I don't think anyone has made false claims about their behavior either.
The person I responded to was inquiring about my activities in previous threads. Do you comprehend that I may be referencing those other threads?

Did I say that anyone made false claims about wolf behavior?

Read it again and try to focus this time.

Reading comprehension.....hahahaha

The person I responded to was inquiring about my activities in previous threads. Do you comprehend that I may be referencing those other threads?

Did I say that anyone made false claims about wolf behavior?

Read it again and try to focus this time.

Reading comprehension.....hahahaha

I don't comprehend because it's not that thread, it's this thread.

Yes, you said....
I just disagree about the extinction of wolves and on some of their accused behaviors.

So by my comprehension, yes.

But I'm just some redneck, WTF do I know.

I guess you are taking me to school.

Have fun with it....

I wasnt inquiring.
Inquiring implies a question.
It was a statement of fact.
"Last wolf thread. SO this is kinda your thing huh."

You're right, I guess you didn't end it with a question mark.

Didn't I already deal with you like 5 pages ago? Why are you still here? (These are rhetorical questions)

This thread is about cougars/wolves. Do you have anything on topic to add, sir?

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
"Last wolf thread. SO this is kinda your thing huh."

You're right, I guess you didn't end it with a question mark.

Didn't I already deal with you like 5 pages ago? Why are you still here? (These are rhetorical questions)

This thread is about cougars/wolves. Do you have anything on topic to add, sir?

Was just pointing our your lack of reading comprehension sir.

Thank you for reinforcing my statement.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
I never meant for it to be my thing. I just disagree about the extinction of wolves and on some of their accused behaviors. That doesn't mean I support reintroduction or any of the other crap people lay on me.

I have the most responses because I am continuously called out by others. What should I do? Not respond? Sit quietly and go away so you guys can exist in your echo chamber?

I’ve been on the internet since it’s conception and I’ve never seen anyone who is as all over the place as you.

Like billygoat said…and I think you’re just arguing to argue.

I’ve been on the internet since it’s conception and I’ve never seen anyone who is as all over the place as you.

Like billygoat said…and I think you’re just arguing to argue.
What do you mean by "all over the place"? Be specific.

I'm getting tired of this bs where you guy's make generalizations and expect me to know what you mean. How can I respond properly when I spend most of my time trying to make sense of stuff or get context?

Honestly, sometimes I get the impression that some of you don't have any clue as to what you're saying. So how should I?

Quit being lazy, guys. Put the work in and come to me with specific issues, answers, questions, etc. Wipe the slobber off your chins and put your brains to work before you try to criticize me.

Hahaha