Mule Deer & Whitetail bucks: What do they score? Give me a guess.

My friends FIRST buck when he was 16! Good spread, heavy antlers, nice deep forks, great brow tines. Has on extra tine on that right antler side but clean after that. What do you think?? My guess is about 190 but I could be way off.

Sonney's huge buck.jpgSonney's mule deer.jpg

Yard whitetail buck. Yes in my yard! Very tall and unique. Would have to be scored as a non-typical I would think. I have no idea on him.

Yard buck 3.jpg

Yard buck 4.jpg

Yard deer.jpg

Yard deer 2.jpg

About as unique looking as they get though!!

That is a sweet muley, I don't care about score when they have that look and those big eyeguards. But since you asked he needs another 4" on his G2s and a few inches on his beams to break 190.

OP
6mm Remington
I'd guess 170-175 on the MD. You got a score from your buddy? Very nice G1's
The score I got from him was I got a huge old mule deer the biologist said was 7 or 8 years old. Big 2 point essentially but did have a little third point on the one side. (joking of course)

Did you guys notice the white on all four of his legs. Well I guess you cannot see them but he has white socks on that go up about 4 inches above his hooves and as you can see on the front legs the white extends up quite a ways on the leg. I'm guessing that might be some albino genes. On the whitetail.

Last edited: