Mule deer Wyoming Options?

You can do that too.

I guess anything would be better than just blindly accruing points only to wonder where you should apply when you have 'x' amount of points.

And of course you and I are different, that's ok.
I'm not taking up for this approach, I've never asked for unit advice on a forum. I may have ten points in a couple states without a plan for a hunt yet. I've been hunting five different states in that same time period, a few more then once. Time kinda gets away from you with work and family. I just keep buying points knowing that I'll eventually hunt there. Some guys, myself included, don't live in the Rockies and can only do one or two trips a year max with other obligations. That and I've hunted a couple units with success and wanted to go back rather then start over. I had a couple units in New Mexico I could hunt pretty regular until the draw odds went to crap after covid.

By the time I draw any limited hunts in Utah there's no telling how many points I'll have 😂

ropeup79

Lil-Rokslider
By 23 combined points do you mean you each have 23 or together you have 23. WY averages points between party application members so you would have 12.5 points as a hunting party.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Max points for deer in Wyoming is 18, they have a total of 23; that’s 11.500

Good idea to use them before the NR quota gets cut to 10%.

Fetty Wapiti

Lil-Rokslider
Some of the better general zones are going to be your best bet. I few decent hunts in the central part of the state with your points.

tracker12

WKR
That winter kill sure put a damper on mule deer options. I currently have 17NR points and would love to use them before I age out. I am tempted to just grab a few buddies and share more points and go hunt.

That winter kill sure put a damper on mule deer options. I currently have 17NR points and would love to use them before I age out. I am tempted to just grab a few buddies and share more points and go hunt.
Just casually looking through Toprut I found more then one hunt you could draw with those points that look pretty promising