Multi day pack with bow carrying capability.

CNP Mike

FNG
Looking to invest in another multi day pack. Something stout with the ability to strap a bow to it easily. I think my arms stretched another 2” this season. What are you guys using? Why?

Most any of the big pack manufacturers make a bow sling, just a little cup to hold the lower cam, run straps around the bow to the pack. I use Exo and like how theirs works.

Also you can add a Montana bow sling to most any pack. It's not a strap it and forget about it, rides on your side. But makes carrying it pretty easy.

agardner00

Lil-Rokslider
I’m also using the Fulcrum with a Grab-it for the bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
I’m also using the Fulcrum with a Grab-it for the bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too, although I forgot the top buckles for the grab it on a recent hunt (on my other frame) and just used the 3 horizontal straps. That worked just as well. The fulcrum is as flexible a pack as any that exists.

Wahooo03

FNG
Love my Exo with their weapon carrier. But like others have said, every good pack producer has a secure way to carry/protect your bow.

It’s easy with the stock Exo packs. You can add the bow sling for a bit more protection if you want.

As already mentioned, the Montana Bow Sling is a good option. It keeps relatively ready and accessible but takes the weight off your arms. I used it for 8-9 days on CO and really enjoyed it.

darpoh

FNG
Using the Kuiu Bow Holder in part with my regular pack straps.

7raptor

Lil-Rokslider
Stone Glacier Solo pack has been super comfy doing a lot of miles, and easy to shoot while wearing. I wish it had multiple zippers/pockets instead of just one giant main pouch. Bow carrying system is super effective, I've ridden a quad 6 miles with the bow on my back, as well as hiked all over with the bow strapped in...