MUTNT Tripod adapter

rogeti

FNG
I saw this on another site and got one. Anyone using it? It’s basically a Outdoorsmans knockoff.

The mailman just brought mine today. My first impression opening the package was it felt heavy. I mounted it to an arca Swiss plate and setup my razor 12x50’s and I have to say it is solid and super easy to attach bino’s to. My only complaints are the weight (I think it’s made of steel and not aluminum) and I had to locktite the threads on the mounting screw in the arca plate to keep it from coming loose while panning back and forth.

OP
R

rogeti

FNG
The mailman just brought mine today. My first impression opening the package was it felt heavy. I mounted it to an arca Swiss plate and setup my razor 12x50’s and I have to say it is solid and super easy to attach bino’s to. My only complaints are the weight (I think it’s made of steel and not aluminum) and I had to locktite the threads on the mounting screw in the arca plate to keep it from coming loose while panning back and forth.

I like mine. The only thing is that it swivels in the stud a little bit but easy to use.