Muzzleloader Scope

This may seem crazy to some and straight forward for others but I'm looking to get a new scope for my Muzzleloader. I have a Leupold muzzleloading scope on my CVA but I have been seeing recently of people putting variable power rifle scopes on there loaders. So what's the forums advice and experience with rifle scopes on loaders or should I stick to the tried and true Loader scopes.

I had a Bushnell 4300 Elite 3-9-40 on my ML . I bought it used for $230 but it was still in the plastic wrap on the box. So never had been out of the box. I had been carrying it around for a spare for years.
It is working great. Very clear and stays on zero. No issue. If I was looking for a inexpensive scope I would look to the Bushnell elite series. New or used.

When I first got my ML I put a VX 3 2.5-36 on it. I stole it off the ML to put it on a 350 legend I use in Ohio for a hunt I do up there every year. I liked it as well. I would go with either scope again.

No one I know uses a muzzleloader specific scope on their rifle. No one has ever mentioned any issues.
That approx 10 hunters that have been using MLs for decades .