My 2019 otc Colorado season

OP
S

smbolan

FNG
Nice bull! Thanks for sharing your story, awesome time with awesome friends doesn’t get any better than that.. love the palmation on his right beam

He was thick on the other side, but that right side was a bit thicker. It was a very special trip.!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! These stories help me keep my dreams alive of finding good animals in otc areas!

OP
S

smbolan

FNG
Awesome! These stories help me keep my dreams alive of finding good animals in otc areas!

They are around, I’ve seen several great bulls killed in otc, some of them way off, some of those close to a road. I hope you and everyone else believes in luck!

Nice! Lots of work man! Great bull!

Ever go back after the one that was hit? Or were you pretty sure it wasn't a lethal hit.

scubaguns

FNG
man that’s awesome! Looking to go on my first in 2021, this gets me pumped up.

OP
S

smbolan

FNG
Nice! Lots of work man! Great bull!

Ever go back after the one that was hit? Or were you pretty sure it wasn't a lethal hit.

Went back a couple times after. 3 days after the initial hit we was back in there. Encountered same type bugle and I called him in to about 100 yds that day. I seen bone white horns,. I’m not saying it was him for sure. However a couple things led me to believe it was him.. elk are tough sons of a guns..