My first turkey season is already over

voidecho

Lil-Rokslider
Season opened on Saturday and I've already limited out. I got access to some great private property here in CA and I got one Sat, one Sun and one today to finish off my season. Nice to finally get something with my bow.

Saturday...with a Strickland Helix

turkey3_zpsd6d1e919.jpg

Sunday...with a Rage that didn't pass all the way through, but killed him super quick

turkey4_zpse9bd63cf.jpg

Monday...with another Rage that sliced his back about eight inches before about taking off his head (he was facing away)

turkey6_zps1bc98cce.jpg

Trr15

WKR
Congratulations! I'm heading out Saturday morning, our season just opened today. Hoping I have similar luck.

groe

FNG
Well...maybe next year you will have to milk it alittle :)...Congrats on a great start to turkey hunting with a bow. It might be hard to follow up.

GR
Heads Up Decoy

BOW1144

Lil-Rokslider
Nice work! It's tempting to drop them 1,2,3! I personally like to spread them out over the season. I have 1 down two more to go!

OP
V

voidecho

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks everyone. I'll probably try to spread it out a bit next season, but after getting one Sat and one Sun, I thought it'd be cool to try to get one on Mon, just to go three for three.

As for the birds, #2 was the heaviest and had the longest spurs, right at an inch. #3 was the lightest, but his beard was 10 inches vs 8 inches for both #1 and #2.

Well...if you want to "guide" someone to make your season last a little longer, just let me know :D

Can't argue with that at all. Congrats man.